YNV Technologies is established by a Professional who proved their excellent service in the industry with the latest technologies. Their focus spaciously remains on maximizing the Return of Investment of their customers. They provide consistent and engaging customer service across all channels. Their technical team is expertise in handling complex challenges and provide global solutions.
Top 10 engaging services laid down by them: –
- Intranets and Extranets – Intranets benefit your company by increasing engagement, collaboration and productivity among your employees. A well-designed intranet is a tool that makes it easier for people to do their jobs. Extranets can extend a lot of these intranet benefits to your partners while maintaining security and control over who is accessing what.
- Document and Records Management Portals – A records Management system (RMS) is the management of records for an organization throughout the records-life cycle. The activities in this management include the systematic and efficient control of the creation, maintenance, and destruction of the records along with the business transactions associated with them.
- Information Management solutions – A management information system provides the data to identify non-performing areas and leads to better business productivity and efficiency, better decision making, better communication and better data and better knowledge of customer needs.
- Disaster Recovery – Disaster recovery planning involves establishing processes and procedures that ensure an organization’s IT infrastructure will function properly after a disruptive event, such as a natural or man-made disaster.
- Document imaging and scanning – Document imaging helps reduce paper-storage requirements and streamlines workflow, easing the management of documents. Significant cost reductions and business-process improvements can be expected as a result.
- ECM (Content Management Portals) – Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a system solution designed to manage an organization’s documents. Unstructured information—including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs and scanned images—are stored and made accessible to the right people at the right time.
- Workflows – A workflow management system, provides an infrastructure for the set-up, performance and monitoring of a defined sequence of tasks, arranged as a workflow application. Workflow management systems involve creating a form to hold data and automating a sequential path of tasks for the data to follow until it is fully processed.
- Business Process Automations – Business process automation (BPA) is the use of technology to automate repeatable, day-to-day tasks. It accelerates how work gets done by routing information to the right person at the right time through user-defined rules and actions. The benefits of automated operations are higher productivity, reliability, availability, increased performance, and reduced operating costs.
- Knowledge Management Portals – A knowledge management system is any kind of IT system that stores and retrieves knowledge to improve understanding, collaboration, and process alignment. Its purpose is to help people utilize knowledge to better achieve tasks. When you look at it like this, you can reframe it as a more proactive form of customer success. You can answer customers’ questions in real-time.
- SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 planning & Implementation – SharePoint is an industry-leading document management and collaboration tool developed by Microsoft. It’s basically an intranet and content management system that is used for internal purposes to assist with bringing business together including secure document management, collaboration opportunities and much more.
So, you must choose YNV technologies for your business, they will provide you with the best platform for your business to grow and manage it in a very productive manner. They will assist you in a very different and important way.